Notifications
Clear all

Loading the MOXF Premium contents pack into the montage

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'm trying to load the MOXF premium contents pack into the montage. I've downloaded the files, put them on a USB, plugged it in and the montage sees them ok, I hit load and get the ascending loading bars. but once it says completed, where do I find the sounds?

Posted : 30/05/2018 7:58 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

If you imported as a library, then press [CATEGORY SEARCH] 4 times to see the first library slot - and then press until you see the collection title under BANK. You can press the [COMMON] button right under "LIVE SET" to show all performances (all categories). The performances should be listed.

Posted : 30/05/2018 8:15 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

thanks heaps, that's super helpful. Now I think I've overdosed and loaded too many sounds and it's telling me it's full! How do I delete sounds/performances/banks?

Posted : 31/05/2018 5:49 pm
Bad Mister

This depends on where you directed the data when you loaded it.

If you directed it to a LIBRARY... You can delete the Library
Press [UTILITY]
Touch "Contents" > "Data Utility" > touch the "Library" folder.
Select the Library you wish to DELETE

If you directed the data to USER... You can simply Load a different USER file... .X7U
Or you can go to [UTILITY] > "Contents" > "Data Utility" > touch the "Performance" folder.
Touch JOB... Now you can place a mark next to each Performance you wish to Delete or you can Select All

Posted : 07/06/2018 12:13 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us