Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

MONTAGE M Audition Demos

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I released two new Youtube videos on my Easy Sounds channel, which introduce a part of the MONTAGE M Preset Auditions.
All introduced Performances and Auditions were designed by the EASY SOUNDS Programmer, which are also members of the Yamaha Voicing Team:

Peter Krischker
Hans-Peter Henkel ("HaPe")
Richard P. James

Emphasis of the videos are AN-X Performances and complex Multi Part Performances with up to eight parts.

YAMAHA MONTAGE M Audition Demos Vol.1: AN-X Performances

YAMAHA MONTAGE M Audition Demos Vol.2: Multi Part Performances

Posted : 20/10/2023 9:20 am
 John
Estimable Member

Absolutely wonderful sounds. I own quite a few of your packs for my Montage and MODX and am always impressed with your sounds and performances 🙂

Look forward to more releases for this synth - it might just convince me that I need to buy the Montage M !!

Posted : 20/10/2023 10:32 am
New Member Guest

I released two new Youtube videos on my Easy Sounds channel, which introduce a part of the MONTAGE M Preset Auditions.

Thanks for posting those.

Not that it matters in the scheme of things (so FYI) - but the video labels are reversed. That 'video 1' announces itself as 'VIDEO 2' about 10 seconds in. And I'm betting you can guess how video 2 announces itself!

Posted : 20/10/2023 6:08 pm
Topic starter

Hi Andrew, for technical reasons the Video 1 was later uploaded than the Video 2. For avoiding confusion now I renamed the videos in the description without using "Vol. 1" and Vol. 2". The links have not changed:

YAMAHA MONTAGE M Audition Demo - AN-X Performances

YAMAHA MONTAGE M Audition Demo - Multi Part Performances

Posted : 20/10/2023 6:57 pm

And I'm betting you can guess how video 2 announces itself! google

Posted : 21/10/2023 7:07 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us