Notifications
Clear all

Recovering Best of Montage 1.5 after OS 1.6 Update

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello There,

I just uppdated my OS and backuped my entire Montage before.

After booting up my Montage at the end of the OS update process, I just noticed that the both banks "Best of Montage 1.5" just disappeared.

How could I restore these 2 banks and keeping the new Spiralizer presets ?

Thanks for you help.

S.

Posted : 28/09/2017 7:23 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

1) Realize documentation for v1.5x is contained within v1.51 firmware distribution

2) Navigate to https://usa.yamaha.com/support/updates/montage_os_updater_V1.51_en.html to download or use your saved version from when you downloaded the firmware to begin with. I keep each version in its own directory on my hard disk along with the associated documentation for later reference.

3) Take a look at the data list. For this version, the file is "montage_en_dl_d0.pdf". The "dl" part after "en" stands for [d]ata [l]ist. The "en" stands for [En]glish. The d0 is the revision number - d0 is the version for v1.5x.

4) Take a look at the section "Live Set List" on page 81. "Best of V1.5 1" has under the "Perf Name" column the name of the performance you would link to in your own live set slot. You can match the color if you want. The suggestion here would be to manually add this yourself.

Posted : 29/09/2017 2:06 am
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hello
On my website Moessieurs, i have made a page for 1.50 OS, bottom the new effects you have the new performances list and also the screen shoot for the 3 Live set screens Best of 1.5 1 :

http://www.moessieurs.com/os_150_montage.html

Like Jason write, you can search each performance by category search performance and made your Live Set pages in User memory.

Posted : 29/09/2017 5:23 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us