Notifications
Clear all

SampleRobot for Montage M series

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi, will SampleRobot also be available for new M series of Montage? If not, is there other way to clone VST instruments into 3.8 GB of internal flash memory for user samples area of Montage M?

Posted : 10/11/2023 5:45 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

We'll see what comes if anything. Given they already do Montage classic - the general coding is fairly similar just different file formats to deal with but largely the same framework. That said if you have a registered version of Sample Robot Montage then it should still be usable since the output files are Montage classic format which can be loaded by Montage M. The folks left in the cold right now are those without the original Montage that are getting a Montage M as thier first Montage. It seems it would be "easy" (although maybe not desired due to lost revenue) to allow Montage M owners to register the original Montage Sample Robot.

Like I said - we'll see.

No news I could find as of yet. It's still early to see how the software ecosystem unfolds. All we know is coming thus far is ESP.

Usually there's an early adopter program too with other freebees. I haven't seen any early adopter program announced yet.

Posted : 10/11/2023 6:07 pm
Darryl
Prominent Member

Hi @Danijel, I see similar questions asked quite a bit over on the YamahaMusicians.com forum, especially in the 'Yamaha MODX Forum' of that site, as many MODX users tend to ask about SampleRobot for their MODX/MODX+ synths. Perhaps someone on that forum has some answers for you regarding SampleRobot for your Montage M..!?

Posted : 10/11/2023 6:18 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us