Speakers questions

38 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
 John
Estimable Member
Topic starter

LOL many thanks 🙂

I decided against a 4 tier stand in the end and got another 2 tier stand. The 4 tier one would have been too much I think for that corner.

I've rearranged things a bit since getting the new stand and I'm using a small table for the Minilogue which is just visible in the bottom left corner of the photo.

I have a few cables I need to tidy up and the speakers need a few small positioning adjustments when I'm able to get someone in to help me 🙂

Posted : 22/05/2021 2:13 pm
Reputable Member

Looks very nice...
Your are truly surrounded by second to none keyboards.
Hope I can hear some of your music anytime...
Enjoy...

Posted : 22/05/2021 2:16 pm
Member Admin

Happy birthday, John!

Excellent choices!!!

Posted : 24/05/2021 4:15 pm
 John
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Many thanks Andrew 🙂

Posted : 25/05/2021 5:03 am
Reputable Member

[quotePost id=106910]

I use headphones when not alone, just to play, but composing must be done with loudspeakers. The difference is so great that all the work performed with headphones must lately be adjusted because level, presence, warmth...so many things, nuisances, are so clearly different I decided not to spent another single second repeating the hard work.

[/quotePost]

I truly changed my mind after trying this IEM...

TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero.

Astounding in sound, price and therefore in value. A must have.

Don't miss it.

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/truthear-x-crinacle-zero-iem-review.37380/

As the reviewer said...

What on earth are you doing reading the rest of this review? Go and buy one of these! I don't care if you don't listen to IEMs normally. You want this IEM so you know what correct tonality is, when you listen with other transducers such as headphones and speakers. Think of it as the tuning fork that a musician uses! This IEM needs to be in your arsenal.

So hard to believe a US 50$ device matches and even surpasses my Topping PA5 + Definitive Technology Mythos ST system (north of US $4250) I always loved my best...

The one and only issue ?
I can't help playing non stop day and night !!!!

Hear that majestic pipe organ playing B-1.
Yes, A4@440 Hz and B-1 clearly heard @ 15.43 Hz.

????????????????
????????????????

Posted : 25/09/2022 11:22 am
 John
Estimable Member
Topic starter

So I now have an extra question, which might be a dumb question but I'd rather get a definitive answer 🙂

I've run out of inputs on my MG10XU and I was thinking if I bought another mixer (for example MG10) that I could somehow take the outputs of the MG10 into one of the inputs of the MG10XU to give me more inputs?

I was hoping I could do something like this rather than have to buy a bigger mixer and scrap the MG10XU.

Thanks

Posted : 28/11/2022 11:20 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Yes you can do that. It's common to mix say multiple mics on drums into one mixer and then the entire drum kit comes in on 1 or 2 channels to the main mixer. Drums get a single slider for the entire kit which helps beyond just saving inputs on the main mixer.

Posted : 28/11/2022 3:37 pm
 John
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Excellent. Many thanks for the reply.

Posted : 28/11/2022 7:42 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us