Notifications
Clear all

Tryos 5 ensemble voices

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Will it be possible to recreate something like the Tyros 5 ensemble voices inside a performance?

Posted : 05/03/2016 8:30 am
 Jan

In a sense that they automatically spread chords across different instruments? No.

Posted : 05/03/2016 9:02 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

No, thats not the ensemble system of the Tyros, thats just a single option...

What it does is spread the notes you play over different instruments... I.e. If you play a single note and have 4 voices in your ensemble, all voices play the same note, if you play 2 notes, then 2 voices play note a and 2 other voices play note b. And if younplay 4 notes, all 4 voices play a different note..

On Tyros you can combine this with harmony settings and there indeed is a mode that uses the played chord to automatically spread the notes over the voices, but the system it self is much more based on the scripts we know from Kontakt...

Posted : 05/03/2016 8:35 pm
 Jan

Jules wrote:

What it does is spread the notes you play over different instruments... I.e. If you play a single note and have 4 voices in your ensemble, all voices play the same note, if you play 2 notes, then 2 voices play note a and 2 other voices play note b. And if younplay 4 notes, all 4 voices play a different note..

That's what I had in mind. The answer is still the same: No.

Posted : 05/03/2016 9:01 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us