Notifications
Clear all

V 1.11 just hours after release ????

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Reputable Member
Topic starter

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/music_production/synthesizers/montagem/downloads.html

????
????

Posted : 11/10/2023 8:59 pm
Prominent Member

Thanks for the heads up. I hadn't yet noticed that but had run across a display anomoly with AN-X parts.

It is pretty much expected that at the time of official 'release' they have already shipped THOUSANDs of units to warehouses around the world. So those units will have the best available software at the time of shipment.

After those initial units go out they will continue looking for and fixing any issues they find. Although you would think they had cleared out any critical issues software is never totally bug free and you can't tests every possible combination of settings and uses.

That said, it doesn't bother me at all to apply updates. I prefer that over the alternative of having a problem and not being able to know why or be able to fix it yourself.

I will post a new thread that confirms that early update actually fixed the display problem I ran into.

Thanks again for posting that info.

Posted : 11/10/2023 9:28 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us