Clear all

Motif Midi to audio in cubase 7.5 for mixing and mastering

48 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
10.8 K Views

Hello friends,

I´m a Singer and Producer from Germany.

I´m working with Cubase 7.5 and i bought the yamaha motif xf 6 for myself.

And i updated the new driver from my mac and the new version of my motif.

I have the same problem, but with USB! But when i start the VST Editor, i get a Signal in Cubase.

kann mir bitte einer Bilder hier rein schicken wie ich das richtig einstellen muss...

But i don't get a signal in my track(External Motif xf VST) in Cubase, What i have to change in the devices?

Who can sent me some pictures and upload here in the Forum.!? Please help me...

Attached files

Posted : 18/12/2014 5:24 pm
Bad Mister

Servi01, please start your own thread as your problem is NOT the same as this post.
Please do not hijack someone else's thread. Thank you. We'd be happy to help you but start a new thread!

Posted : 18/12/2014 7:18 pm
Chopin123
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hallo Bad-Mister

i had that problem a long time ago and i don't remember how i solved it. it came up again.
whenever i start using modulation wheel on motif xf it also lowers volume of vst instruments( other libraries then motif ,they're stored on my computer).
so basically whenever i want yo use mode wheel it lowers overall volume of all instruments and i can't get it back. i noticed that articulations like long legato ,they increase in sound to full volume because they last long,but all the rest like staccato and all th rest is duper quite?????
i can't remember how i fix that about a year ago.....

robert

Posted : 08/02/2016 8:33 pm
Page 4 / 4
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us