Notifications
Clear all

Custom arpeggios_not drums

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Michele
Topic starter

Is there a place where I can find a detailed step by step tutorial about creating standard custom arpeggios (not drums) on the MOXF?
Thanks in advance

Posted : 05/10/2015 7:25 pm
Bad Mister

Michele wrote:

Is there a place where I can find a detailed step by step tutorial about creating standard custom arpeggios (not drums) on the MOXF?
Thanks in advance

Not sure exactly what you mean by "standard custom arpeggios". I get that you mean non-drum arpeggios, which are easy because they use a "fixed note" or non-chord adjusting, Convert Type.

Music note type arpeggio phrases, are more complex, and can be made by setting the Convert Type = ORIGINAL NOTES, and selecting a Key to act as the Root.

The JOB, found under TRACK Jobs, "Put Track to Arpeggio", is easy enough to use, it's identifying what would make a good arpeggio phrase that is the real skill. It depends on your goal when creating the Arpeggio data.

We're in the process of translating the Motif XF articles on the Arpeggiators to MOXF... while essentially the same, the details concerning button presses and screens can be different. So we'll need to update screenshots and proofread the button press routines. Hopefully, we can complete the translation in short order. There are some already done for MOXF.

You can learn a lot by looking at some of the content already setup as arps. Here are the articles (so far) on the Arpeggio... If you get stuck post back here.

MOXF Arpeggios Explored

The 4 Track MOXF Arpeggiator

Guitar Arpeggio Study

Velocity Zone Arpeggios MOXF

Arpeggiator KEY MODES

Posted : 06/10/2015 2:32 am
Michele
Topic starter

Thanks for the detailed response and sorry for my delayed reply.

Posted : 11/10/2015 6:50 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us