Clear all

Edits will be stored?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Jay
Topic starter

Probably been asked before,....
I load in a folder of 30 songs. During the set, I do some mild editing while the songs are playing (mixer reverb, maybe a transpose on a song down a step, maybe the speed of the song, etc) It's nothing I want to permanently keep/save to my thumb drive.

ok fast forward to the next set.... i want to load up a new folder of 30 songs or even just an individual song. the display reads "edits will be stored by loading" if i hit enter, Am i saving the "on the fly" mods i made to the song? I have a choice of enter or exit. I dont want to save them. if i wanted to save them, i'd use the "store + enter" button.

Am i storing my edits automatically when i load a new song folder? or does that message just pop up to remind me to store the edits first before loading new songs?

Posted : 20/04/2018 12:11 am
Bad Mister

Am i storing my edits automatically when i load a new song folder?

No.

or does that message just pop up to remind me to store the edits first before loading new songs?

Correct, if you don’t want to STORE the edits just go on with what you were doing.

Posted : 20/04/2018 3:07 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us