Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

While the Montage is 'All That' and more. I ordered a MOXF today. Do not tell my wife

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
 Tom
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I ordered a MOXF today. Do not tell my wife LOL
After playing a used Motif XF with Karma And a MoxF with Karma. For the last 2 days.
I decided that A MoxF and Karma. Was the Best Setup $ wise For Song Writing. Which is what I do.

Now. I am not kicking. Genos or Tyros or PA4x. But none of them could hold a candle to Karma mixed with a MoxF or Motif XF.
I do not think. Even the Kronos could match up.(And it is way to hard to understand anyway).
Yes You are Stuck with a computer. But The sky's the only limit for arranging.
Sounds. Well once the MIDI is recorded. If needed. I can replace the instrument. With a Soft Synth or even a montage sound(s)

Yamaha is Having a sale(Alto music 20% in Alto bucks on any New Yamaha Equip.). Best deal I have seen in YEARS!
So I could not resist. 20% is huge in today's market.

Will I keep my Montage? Well That Depends on. If these slow ass people pay me soon for The songs. They are supposedly buying.
Then all this Equipment & More will be a Tax write-off.(It will be sort of like the Old Days in my basement studio). 😀

If You are thinking of buying a Montage or any Yamaha gear.
Go to Alto music. I think this sale is Exclusive to them(I am in no way Affiliated with them).

Posted : 23/04/2018 11:21 pm
 Tom
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Go to Karmalabs. Watch the Yamaha motif Videos. U will be Reborn. (or at least your Yamaha Equipment will be).

And Karma Is another Big reason to add a 3rd. midi option to Montage. It would turn The Montage Monster into a Super monster.

Posted : 23/04/2018 11:34 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us