Notifications
Clear all

Headphone jack issue

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 mark
Topic starter

Sound only coming from one side of the headphone jack. When I plug my phones in I can only hear one side and when I plug in an external sound system the same thing happens. Any suggestions? Is the jack just toast? ty Mark

Posted : 17/05/2020 10:15 pm
Bad Mister

Not necessarily. The only thing you should plug into the Phones Jack is a pair of Headphones. This is a TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve) connection. If the Phones are not plugged in fully this can be the cause of just one side working.

Do you mean when you plug the MOXF into an external sound system? Make sure you are using two standard TS (Tip-Sleeve) cables when plugging in to your sound system. You don’t tell us anything about you “sound system” so there is nothing we can tell you about whether that should work or not. In fact what you say is you “...plug in an external sound system...” we are sure you mean you plug the keyboard into an external sound system... but then you tell us nothing about the sound system.

Posted : 17/05/2020 11:19 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us