Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

How do I add the license to the YC-3B software?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

How do I add the license to the YC-3B software? I downloaded it and did the install., but it didn't ask for a license number.

Posted : 23/03/2016 5:51 pm
Bad Mister

NOTE: The YC-3B plug In can only be installed after Cubase has been installed and registered.

NOTE: The activation code is available in the Motif Anniversary kit or the MOX/MOXF/MX series only.

1. Find the YC-3B download.
2. Download the YC-3B plug-in based for Windows or OSX.
3. Extract the compressed file.
4. Double click on the YC-3B execute file.

NOTE: Do not start Cubase at this point.

5. Open up eLicense Control Center.
6. Click on the green 'Enter activation code' button.

NOTE: The YC-3B will not be displayed at this point.

7. Enter the activation code (yellow sheet) that came with the Motif Anniversary kit or MOX/MOXF/MX.
8. Click on 'Continue'.

Posted : 23/03/2016 9:09 pm
Topic starter

Thanks. Going to the eLicenser dircectory and running ELCC did the trick. Thanx.

Posted : 28/03/2016 10:14 pm

Hi, I am facing a problem with the installation of YC-3B software.

Specifically, I purchased my Yamaha synth Mox8 back in 2016 and unfortunately, I do not have the yellow sheet that came with MOXF.
I have contacted Yamaha customer service to see if there is anything that can be done.

At the moment, I only have my activation code for a full license of Cubase 8 AI. Obviously, Cubase 8 AI is installed on my pc.

Is it possible to get an activation code for YC-3B (VST Instrument)? (given that this software was provided with the purchase of the MOXF)

The MOXF8 is registered at mySteinberg and additionally I have the receipt of the purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Posted : 22/05/2020 4:30 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us