Notifications
Clear all

some one please help my reface cp updates driving me nuts

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hello all,

can someone please help, im trying to update my reface cp, when i check the version i get the chorus light flashng and have no idea what that means,
when i connect the cp to the computer with the usb cable it connects to the update and and shows cp in the box, when i press start it starts and the bar goes to 100% but its not updating, no lights flash on the reface, when i check the version after the update the only flashing light i get is the chorus light again

hellllppppppppppppppppppppppp

thankyou john

Posted : 09/01/2018 7:14 am
Bad Mister

We assume you’ve read the update instructions. If not, here are the highlights:
You’ll need a computer, Mac or Windows PC
All the settings you’ve made will be reset to factory defaults so after the update you will need to redo your preferences...
You need about 5 minutes and patience

Check Version
Let’s get you started, while holding down the lowest C# Key, Power On the CP
The “Wr” and “Clv” lights should respond
Do they?

Posted : 09/01/2018 11:45 am
Topic starter

hi there, yes tried all that, when i hold down the csharp the chorus light flashes, there is no ref anyway to say what this means it should not flash

the wr and clv lights do nothing

Posted : 09/01/2018 2:04 pm
Bad Mister

Two things to try.
First, do a Factory Reset before attempting the update
Make sure that you highlight “refaceCP” in the applet on the computer, you say it appears, make sure you *select* (on the outside chance it is something simple).

Posted : 10/01/2018 1:44 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us