Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OMG my Montage 8 is on the truck for delivery , what should I do ?

20 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member

Well Mr: Spock, did it arrive??? Well, did it??? I had a surprise with mine - I dropped on a cancelled order by chance (I refuse to pre-order weeks or months in advance - if it's not in stock, forget it), and it was despatched from Glasgow at 4pm on a Monday afternoon on its way to western France. It arrived by Chronopost at 10am on the Wednesday morning - a total of 42 hours for over a thousand miles. I reckon that must be a record!

Posted : 19/08/2016 7:59 pm
Mr. Spock
Eminent Member
Topic starter

]Rod wrote:

Well Mr: Spock, did it arrive??? Well, did it??? I had a surprise with mine - I dropped on a cancelled order by chance (I refuse to pre-order weeks or months in advance - if it's not in stock, forget it), and it was despatched from Glasgow at 4pm on a Monday afternoon on its way to western France. It arrived by Chronopost at 10am on the Wednesday morning - a total of 42 hours for over a thousand miles. I reckon that must be a record!

Nice Enjoy friend !
Wow someone left a strange monolithic box here !

Posted : 20/08/2016 12:24 am
Mr. Spock
Eminent Member
Topic starter

It's here it's here it's here it's here wow the box was huge .:D πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
You know it's amazing this purchase some how has turned into some type of spiritual thing for me feels good .

This is what I saw when I came to the door :

Posted : 20/08/2016 1:41 am
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

If that's what you saw, maybe you should try this as your first musical composition… πŸ˜€

Posted : 20/08/2016 2:21 am
Kiwi
 Kiwi

To hear a couple of regulars on here, this is what they think they got...

Posted : 20/08/2016 1:24 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us