Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Problem with sustain and release

20 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 John

Update - this problem seems to have disappeared after proper firmware upgrade. Still having noise problems with this synth but the sustain issue seems to have gone away.

Posted : 10/12/2016 8:50 pm
Topic starter

Hi John.

Nice to see the Yamaha forum representative giving you the same level of attention he has to other users/customers reporting the same issue - when you say a proper firmware update, what do you mean exactly?

Thanks

Posted : 26/12/2016 11:14 am
Bad Mister

Zaheer, you seem to still be having an issue. Have you contacted your regional Yamaha distributor?

Sorry, I still have not been able to reproduce your issue and you seem to still be the person having an issue.

The 'proper' update would be one where you verify that the version is in place.

Attached files

Posted : 27/12/2016 3:39 pm
Topic starter

Thanks for your response - yes, I am unfortunately still experiencing the same issue.

I have contacted Yamaha UK and will see where that takes me in terms of resolution.

In the meantime, I will run the recent firmware update and hope for the best.

Posted : 28/12/2016 2:22 pm
 John

Hey Zaheer -

It turned out I wasn't following the proper procedure when updating the firmware, dopey move on my part. Make sure you put the reface in the update mode before running the updater.

Fortunately the issue has been solved since I properly updated. Hope you have the same success...

Posted : 06/01/2017 12:15 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us